About this home
The perfect location! This spacious apartment is right in the heart of Brisbane on Level 9
All the major attractions like Queen Street Mall, Botanical Gardens, Treasury Casino and South Bank just a short stroll away.
Surrounded by great shopping precincts, cafes, restaurants, and landmarks!
Fully furnished and self-contained apartment with all amenities Brand New Furniture and Appliance.
Business travel ready. Great for short or long term stays.
True City Centre.
Located on level 9 of a boutique building, our apartment is the perfect base to explore beautiful Brisbane and the the nearby suburbs like South Brisbane. This truly is an unbeatable location with so much on your doorstep!
Our apartment is modern and contemporary and boasts the epitome of ultra relaxation.
- An apartment designed to amplify/enhance a relaxation state of mind.
- Located on floor 9 with an open plan living and dining area to immerse yourself into the sunset and sunrise view.
- A fully furnished apartment with a blend of modern and contemporary style interiors.
- A cozy queen size bed in the master bedroom.
- Relax your evening away on the comfy sofa and watch the ultra modern LCD tv.
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi to help you stay connected during your stay.
- A well-maintained large bathroom with toiletries to freshen up after your long day of sightseeing.
- All amenities of laundry service (Washing Machine & Dryer) available within the apartment.
This apartment is proudly hosted by Airtrip. The checkin / key pickup would be from 73 Mary Street, Brisbane. All further details will be sent upon confirmation of the booking.
The Guests would have the entire apartment for their use.
Brisbane, capital of Queensland, is a large city on the Brisbane River. Clustered in its South Bank cultural precinct are the Queensland Museum and Science centre, with noted interactive exhibitions. Another South Bank cultural institution is The Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, among Australia's major contemporary art museums. Looming over the city is Mt. Coot-tha, site of Brisbane Botanic Gardens.
Walking distance to:
*Queen Street Mall (5mins)
*Eagle Street Pier (5 mins)
*Treasury Casino & Hotel (7 mins)
*Museum of Brisbane & GOMA (12mins)
*University, QUT, Griffith University (5-15mins)
*Rail, Ferry & Busses (5-10mins)
Interaction with Guests:
We are available to assist the guest anytime during their stay.