Safe, convenient, stylish room and spectacular view and reasonably priced are reasons for my consistent stay at your hotel throughout the years. I have lived in superior, deluxe to even the presidental suite. Many friends and families have heard my thankful reviews of how i adore Hotel Pravo.
Unfortunately, I have such a shock today, experienced a serious issue I could never have imagined. It's safety. Safety should be the top priority as hotels are second homes to travellers.
Two fire alarm rang at the very early morning, when the second one lasted for more than ten minutes. With panic and fear, i walked down from 8/f, with my knee in recovering stage at the moment. Arriving at the lobby, no staff were present. Many of us stayed at the lobby and waited for long. When some of us were about to call 999, a staff on duty walked in holding Mcdonalds takeaway. We would have least expected no available staff were on duty.
He finally mentioned a room on the 8/f were smoking, twice! (third after 10 minutes) and caused what had happened. He also mentioned the people involved were probably from those triad society. With fear, I asked if I could move to a different floor. He didnt reply with a direct no but nothing else.
I am writing, with my sincere heart, was i have been with the highs and lows with pravo. You have always been amazing, until recent years, when cutting budgets may be the option with reduced number of customers.