Define what you are looking for before considering the InterContinental Stanford Hong Kong. For me, it did not live up to the standard of the InterContinental Brand, especially being their Diamond Elite Member.
- decent sized rooms for hong kong
- relatively recent renovations
- close to tsim she tsui east amenities
- byredo amenities
- pool is nice
- 10-15 minute walk to any MTR subway station, kind of far
- rooms were not as clean to an InterContinental standard
- even though DND sign was on, they kept mixing up the rooms and kept calling and knocking on my door; even though I did not ask for anything
- I did not feel special at all as a Diamond Elite member; I understand I booked through a 3rd party and had no benefits, but their check-in/out service could be more courteous
- gym equipment was broken; the rowing machine display did not work
- gym was quite small
- hair dryer was weak and dirty
- electrical outlet in bathroom didn’t work
If you need to be in that specific area of Tsim She Tsui East, it maybe the better of the hotels. Otherwise, I would not recommend staying here. I did not feel overly welcomed; the rooms were dirtier than I hoped; I was disturbed numerous times while the DND sign was on.