Negative: Everything went wrong from the minute we stepped in till we left.
- I've booked a room with double bed, and when I arrived, they gave me a room with 2 single beds. I accepted it as we were tired and wanted a place to stay and to swim.
- We went to the beach, the sand beach near the hotel is an open beach not private to the hotel, and the water is so dirty with small pieces of wood and plastic bags.
- We went up to take a shower and the sink was not working and the water flowed outside the shower to the room then the electricity went off for 15 min, 3 times! We got panic not to get an electricy chock.
- I ran to the reception to get another room as we were so tired to change the hotel, and they told us no more rooms!. We had to check out! (at least they refund the $125)
- The hotel is over priced
- No WiFi internet in the room, only in the Lobby!
We have lost half day from our vacation.
Positive: The location is good, but the management doesn't know how to keep the place running in a decent minimum requirement.