Found a better price?
Let us know and we’ll match it.More infoOpens in a new window
3-star lodge in Mussoorie
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
Rental basis: Room with own facilities
Number of bedrooms: 2; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
Taxes of Goods and services tax 12 % of Rental Amount may be collected during the booking process. If this is not supported, they must be paid to the host upon arrival.
Enjoy the elegance of a by-gone era while staying in this Art Deco Duplex Suite. Beautifully decorated and featuring a sweeping staircase, original stained-glass windows, period furniture, and a stunningly unique black-and-white tiled bathroom. Relax, work and stay - ideally suitable for workations. The place features high speed Wifi connectivity. Besides work, you can enjoy streaming of your favourite movies and web series over Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+ Hotstar and other channels.
Stella Cottage is special because of its:
- Stunning views of Doon Valley sitting in the lobby.
- Lawns & private decks
- Classy interiors & décor
- Proximity to the all famous Mall Road of Mussoorie.
This practical duplex suite epitomises elegance, tranquility and an essence of by-gone era in its period furniture and decor. It is one of Mussoorie's most preferred boarding and lodging facility for remote working community, boasting some of the most optimally designed rooms in contemporary style architecture. Should you wisely decide to stay with us, we assure you the most satisfying experience of a lifetime. The cottage is centrally located off The Mall Road in main town area.
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Power Backup, Wi-fi
- Indoor games
- Wardrobe, hangers, iron, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Outdoor lawn, gazebo,
The Duplex Suite constitutes a unique, practical and different way of staying in Mussoorie. It has two floors. One is at ground Level, and the other is an attic. This 25 m² room plus the attic, gives guests great privacy and can accommodate up to four people. This is the ideal solution for families and groups of friends wishing to enjoy a short, medium or long stay in the city.
The ground floor, reconstructed by a designer using the pine wood panels, is the master bedroom suite, with a double bed and an ensuite bathroom. The upper floor attic has a double bed and a work desk.
Heating, Wi-fi, attached bathroom and Double beds are offered in suite.
- A separate lobby offers comfortable seating and lounge space forpeople.
- Guests can enjoy the winter sun sitting by the glass windows or the mesmerising views of the Doon Valley with twinkling lights in the evening
- There is a 800 sq.ft. lawn, which can seat up to 20 people comfortably.
- Apart from the main lawn, there is private sit-out attached to this at a slightly higher level.
- There is gazebo with private dining space for up topeople.
- Guests have access to the kitchen and can avail services of the chef and butler.
- A barbecue grill can be arranged at an extra charge of Rs.800 per person, per day.
Food & beverages:
- All veg and non veg meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs.800 per person, per day.
- During peak seasons, such as Diwali, Christmas and New Year’s, the meal cost is Rs.1200 per person, per day.
This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
The property is professionally cleaned, and bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
Guests can rest easy knowing there's a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit on site.
This property accepts credit or debit cards, Visa and Mastercard.
*See fees & policies for additional details or extra charges