At 1860 m above sea level, garden level of 95 m2 of a charming chalet Classified as Furnished Tourism 4 **** where stones, larches and slate combine, facing South, East and West with large terrace and private garden of 1400 m2 with trees.
Ideally located, quiet and very sunny with magnificent views, near the center of the traditional village with its old church.
100 m from the ski lifts.
Free shuttle bus stop nearby.
Under the sun 300 days a year, the town deploys more than 400 km of slopes in the heart of the Milky Way ski area, between France and Italy.
Very comfortable with quality services, the chalet includes for 6 P:
- 3 bedrooms, one with large closet and 2 beds of 90 x 200
- 1 bedroom, one with large closet and 1 160 x 200 bed
- 1 bedroom, one with wardrobe and 1 140 x 200 bed
- 1 beautiful living room of 38 m2 with bay windows with views of Mont Janus and the slopes
- Leather corner sofa
- 1 large screen TV / satellite
- 1 fully equipped kitchen: Dishwasher, halogen / gas hob, extractor, oven, microwave, large fridge / freezer, washing machine, dishes etc ...,
Nespresso Citiz coffee maker, lots of storage.
- 1 well-equipped shower room (walk-in), wall-mounted hairdryer
- 1 separate toilet
- 1 entrance with bench seat and wardrobe
- 1 outdoor ski closet
- Central heating
- Household linen, sheets / duvets and bathroom linen included
- End of stay cleaning service included
- Water / energy charges included
- No smoking (ashtray available outside)
- Pets not allowed
On request: Iron and ironing board,
Baby high chair,
Folding cot, (mattress 60 x 120, mattress pad,
Bed linen (fitted sheet, pillowcase and cover-
The village of Montgenèvre, the oldest ski resort in full swing since the Olympic Games in 2006, is 1.5 km from the Italian border, the picturesque Montgenèvre station is the only French starting point for the 400 km of slopes. the "Via Lattea" 3rd ski area in Europe.
After skiing, La Durancia 5 mins walk from the chalet, a new playful balneotherapy area to share with family, friends, bubbling beds, jets, jacuzzi, hammam, sauna, etc. Relaxation guaranteed! In the heart of the village, numerous activities, 2.5 km monorail sledges, 18-hole golf course, bike park, large snowmobile ride in the mountains with the possibility of eating aloft in a typical Italian restaurant, cinema, numerous restaurants and of course delicious pizza in Italy! The first Italian village Clavière is 10 minutes by car and Turin is 1 hour by car.
Access to the station: by TRAIN PARIS / OULX 4:30 min then 30 min by car or with the shuttle from the station to Montgenèvre center, bus station.
BY CAR PARIS / MONTGENEVRE 7h30 drive through the Fréjus tunnel.
By PLANE TURIN Airport which is 1h30 from Montgenèvre.
Minimum rental: 1 week