Also known as
- URBANO HOSTEL SANTIAGO
- Hostel/Backpacker accommodation URBANO HOSTEL SANTIAGO
- SANTIAGO URBANO HOSTEL Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- URBANO SANTIAGO
- Hostel/Backpacker accommodation URBANO HOSTEL
- Urbano Hostel Santiago
- Urbano Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Urbano Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Santiago
Guests can rest easy knowing there's a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector on site.
This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check-in or check-out:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.