Also known as
- InterContinental Hotel Santiago
- InterContinental Santiago
- Santiago InterContinental
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel Santiago
- InterContinental Santiago Hotel
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Self parking costs USD 20 per day
Valet parking costs USD 20 per day
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Breakfast costs between USD 20 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 50 per vehicle (roundtrip)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
Casino shuttle, shopping center shuttle, and ski shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.