Your safety is our top priority
Vacation homes in Western Piedmont
Why book with Hotels.com?
Where to stay in Western Piedmont?
Vacation homes in Charlotte
- 1 BR Dilworth Apt with Balcony by Frontdesk
1 BR Dilworth Apt with Balcony by Frontdesk3.5-star
Cherry2.4 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good5 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Uptown 1 BR and 2 BR Apts with Balcony by Frontdesk
Uptown 1 BR and 2 BR Apts with Balcony by Frontdesk4-star
Third Ward0.7 kilometer to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb18 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Waterfront Two Bedroom Cabin #18 on the Lake at Long Cove Resort
Waterfront Two Bedroom Cabin #18 on the Lake at Long Cove Resort3-star
Steele Creek21.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating6.0.Good1 Hotels.com guest review
- Lakefront Property Studio Cabin With Private Porch #38 at Long Cove Resort
Lakefront Property Studio Cabin With Private Porch #38 at Long Cove Resort3-star
Steele Creek21.1 kilometers to city centre
- Lakefront Property Two Bedroom Cabin #34 at Long Cove Resort
Lakefront Property Two Bedroom Cabin #34 at Long Cove Resort3-star
Steele Creek21.1 kilometers to city centre
Vacation homes in Greensboro
- Greensboro Studio - Historic Fisher Park
Greensboro Studio - Historic Fisher Park4-star
Downtown Greensboro1.3 kilometers to city centre
- 2bd/2ba Luxury G-boro Condo,furniture Market!
2bd/2ba Luxury G-boro Condo,furniture Market!
Sedgefield13.7 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.2.Superb17 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Charming, Convenient Location Bungalow
Charming, Convenient Location Bungalow
Westerwood2.4 kilometers to city centreGuest rating10.0.Exceptional12 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Clean 2 Br Condo,steps From Country Park,quiet,convenient,safe,aquatic Center
Clean 2 Br Condo,steps From Country Park,quiet,convenient,safe,aquatic Center
Woodland Hills8.8 kilometers to city centreGuest rating10.0.Exceptional3 Hotels.com guest reviews
- VERY QUIET, New 2 bedroom/ 2 bath, 1st floor condo next to beautiful park
VERY QUIET, New 2 bedroom/ 2 bath, 1st floor condo next to beautiful park
Woodland Hills8.4 kilometers to city centre
Vacation homes in High Point
- 3 Bd/3 Ba Conveniently Located Near Market & High Point University
3 Bd/3 Ba Conveniently Located Near Market & High Point University
Westwood0.5 kilometer to city centreGuest rating9.6.Exceptional11 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Cozy 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom House - Business or Weekend Hideaway
Cozy 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom House - Business or Weekend Hideaway
Westwood4.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating10.0.Exceptional4 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Modern Decor House in Quiet and Safe Neighborhood
Modern Decor House in Quiet and Safe Neighborhood
Westwood7.8 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.2.Superb17 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Classy, Cozy Close to Everything
Classy, Cozy Close to Everything
Westwood10 kilometers to city centre
- Cozy 1 Bedroom 1 Bath
Cozy 1 Bedroom 1 Bath
Westwood6.9 kilometers to city centre
Explore Western Piedmont
Top cities in Western Piedmont
Charlotte is known for its theaters and concert halls, and entices visitors with popular attractions including EpiCentre and Spectrum Center.See properties
Greensboro is known for its concert halls and restaurants, and entices visitors with popular attractions including Greensboro Coliseum and Carolina Theatre.See properties
High Point is known for its shopping, and offers lots of things to see including International Home Furnishings Center and World's Largest Chest of Drawers.See properties
Winston-Salem is known for its restaurants and art galleries, and entices visitors with popular attractions including Old Salem and Benton Convention Center.See properties
While in Wingate you can visit nearby attractions such as Treehouse Vineyards and Monroe Golf Club.See properties
Albemarle has lots of attractions such as Morrow Mountain State Park and Stanly County Historic Preservation.See properties
Top landmarks in Western Piedmont
Bank of America Stadium
Why not catch an event at Bank of America Stadium, a major stadium in Third Ward. Our travelers also like the museums in the area— your cultural tour starts here. If you think Bank of America Stadium is cool, you also might like Spectrum Center and Bojangles' Coliseum, both located nearby.See nearby properties
Imagine soaking up the atmosphere at Spectrum Center, a major stadium in First Ward. If you think Spectrum Center is cool, you also might like Bank of America Stadium and Bojangles' Coliseum, both located nearby.See nearby properties
You could catch an event at Greensboro Coliseum, a major stadium located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the centre of Greensboro. If you think Greensboro Coliseum is cool, you also might like Greensboro Aquatic Center and First National Bank Field, both located nearby.See nearby properties
Charlotte Convention Center
Charlotte Convention Center is worth a pic or two when discovering Second Ward. Our travelers also like the museums in the area— your cultural tour starts here.See nearby properties
Charlotte Motor Speedway
Wanna race? You could pay a visit to Charlotte Motor Speedway, a popular racetrack located 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from central Concord. Concord has many other popular activities you might want to visit such as Spectrum Center and Bank of America Stadium.See nearby properties
If you want to give your credit card some exercise, head out to EpiCentre, a popular place for shoppers in First Ward. It's also full of great shops and restaurants, so you can spend the afternoon having a wander.See nearby properties
Find out more about Western Piedmont
Hotels.com currently has 0 Vacation homes to book in Western Piedmont right now.
In the last hour &TravellersChoiceBooked1 Vacation homes bookings were made. The 5 most popular choices are:
So hurry and book now to get the best room!
Why book a Vacation homes on Hotels.com?
While Hotels.com is obviously best known for hotels we also offer lots of alternative accommodation options such as Vacation homes.
On top of our great selection, you can also read 0 reviews from both &PosContry travellers and travellers from the rest of the world!
Ways to get an even better deal on your Western Piedmont, Vacation homes
Vacation homes in Western Piedmont cost / night on average, but that doesn't mean that's the price you'll have to pay!
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on booking. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com discount codes - All our official voucher and promo codes in one place
Not found the right property yet? Explore other destinations or refine your current search further.
Top cities in Western Piedmont
- Hotels near Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT), Charlotte
- Hotels near Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.), Greensboro
- Hotels near Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), Concord
- Hotels near Charlotte Transportation Center Station, Charlotte
Best attractions in Western Piedmont
- Hotels near Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte
- Hotels near Spectrum Center, Charlotte
- Hotels near Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro
- Hotels near Charlotte Convention Center, Charlotte
- Hotels near Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord
- Hotels near EpiCentre, Charlotte