Villa Tres Hermanos is a beautiful townhouse villa on a quiet stretch of beach on the northern beaches of Puerto Morelos.
The small complex of Punta Caracol features a large, common pool shared by just 3 other villas.
A private, sandy beach area with loungers allows you to enjoy the sun and ocean that laps against the seawall.
The location feels like a remote oasis, but is just a 15 minute drive (or taxi ride) away from great places to eat, drink and play.
For your convenience, there is off-street parking.
Villa Tres Hermanos is an incredible 4 bedroom villa with amazing ocean views from each room.
The villa is comfortably furnished with Mexican flair and folkart touches.
Each of the 4 bedrooms features private en suite baths, and 2 more half bathrooms, and great balconies to enjoy oceanfront tranquility.
The master suite has an gorgeous brick-domed ceiling.
Our rooftop terrace is a guest favorite!!
Lounge chairs, sun beds, and a dip pool allow you to take in the awesome views of the waves and mangroves!
Available to Guests are: Charcoal BBQ, Beach Games, 4 Snorkel Gear and 2 Ocean Kayaks.
A mid-week maid service is included with weekly rentals. Additional cleanings may be arranged.
• If required documentation is not received from Guest (Copy of Credit Card in their name, Identification, Signed Agreement) within
48 hours of booking, Agent reserves the right to cancel the reservation and withhold a 5% fee for credit card processing.
• If a confirmed notice of cancellation is received more than 90 days prior to the Check-In Date, the Reservation Deposit shall be forfeited by Guest.
• If a confirmed notice of cancellation is received within 90 days of the Check-In Date and the Unit is re-rented, the Reservation Deposit shall be forfeited by Guest. If the unit is not re-rented, the Total Rental Fee shall be forfeited by Guest.
• All payments received for any concierge services, extra amenities, third party services, and tours are non-refundable.
• Shortened stays or early departure do not warrant any refund or rent or deposit. The purchase of trip insurance is recommended, as it is intended to protect travelers from unforeseen circumstances that cause cancellation or interruption, included but not limited to hurricanes, illness, etc. Trip insurance will be the sole remedy for the occurrence of such perils.
• Utilities, services, and amenities that are available in the Unit are maintained regularly and kept in good repair. The agent will facilitate the repair of equipment or restoration of services, however, lapses in services or equipment do not warrant any refund of rent.
• Construction noise from neighboring properties does not warrant any refund of rent.