Very nice house of 149 m2 with 3 beautiful bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shower, 2 large terraces, air conditioning in all rooms, Wifi, 2 satellite TV, very good bedding, reserved parking space in front of the house and other places available in the secure subdivision.
Capacity: 6 people.
Furnished with care, you will have:
1- On the ground floor:
- Very well equipped kitchen and storage room,
- Lounge, dining room, flat screen TV (hdmi and usb), satellite reception.
- Beige room overlooking the terrace, with two separate beds, two large closets, shower room and adjoining toilet, all with separative door of the living room,
- Covered terrace and blinds with table, 8 chairs.
- Private garden, overlooking the golf course, with garden furniture and two relaxs.
2 - Upstairs:
- A very large bedroom with dressing of more than 30m2 overlooking the terrace with a large bed, dressing room, flat screen TV (hdmi and usb), satellite reception.
- A blue room with two separate beds and two large closets overlooking the terrace,
- A bathroom with bath, shower wc and bidet for both rooms,
- A semi covered terrace with blinds, a small table, chairs and two relaxs.
This housing estate has:
- A beautiful and large rectangular pool of 25 m with children's pool, relax and parasols, secured and supervised with lifeguard from late June to early September, accessible, the rest of the time, by magnetic card,
- A paddle tennis court, included in the rental, accessible and also passable in the evening, lighting included. 4 paddle rackets and balls made available.
The secure and controlled access to the subdivision is done by digicode or access code for both portals.
The house is in Bonalba, near Alicante and close to everything:
- Cities of Campello, San Juan and Alicante.
- Shops like Carrefour San Juan and markets,
- Beautiful beaches like San Juan and Campello,
- Golf Bonalba and many golf courses within 50 kms.
- Golf practice at 400m, hiking trails, mountain biking, etc.
- From Elche / Alicante airport located about twenty kms.
Located in the "Costa Blanca" known for being one of the best climates of the Iberian Peninsula, between sea and mountain, its geographical position is optimal. It provides quick access to hiking and mountain biking, a via ferrata near the caves of Canalobre, many facilities, golf courses and driving range, beautiful beaches, many services (cultural, commercial and medical) to cities, all close, from Campello, San Juan and Alicante by many fast lanes and in 20 minutes to the airport.
If anything characterizes the province of Alicante and makes it a prime tourist destination, it is its exceptionally "dry" climate for a seaside region, the diversity of its landscapes, its people and its cultural traditions that attract thousands of visitors throughout the year. (tourist information in the orange binder of the show).