* The park in general is well maintained.
* Bathrooms, showers, laundry machines are clean and plentiful.
* Everything in our lodge was in good conditions.
* The regular pool is okay, but the "play structure" is GREAT for kids (and adults!) to have some fun and get plenty of exercise. There is also a hot tub for up to eight people.
* The staff is (mostly) friendly.
* Streaming is not allowed with the "Free Wi-Fi." The rule is not enforced but you probably couldn't if you tried. The signal strength is between none to so-so depending on your location and time of day. We were unlucky; we barely had a signal in our cabin and it kept disappearing. I didn't complain because the information sheet said the park was not responsible for the Wi-Fi signal strength.
* The "No linen provided" in the park description is an understatement. You have to bring your own sheets, blankets, pillows, and towels.
* Noise control is nonexistent. It was mostly quiet, but periodically some group would play music at high volume. Our one-night neighbors kept yelling and running around until 12:30 AM.