Horrible!!! This is truly a FLEA BAG Motel!!! The room sanitation was a nightmare, the bathroom & bed linens was filthy, the shower was riddled with mold, I bought Clorox to try and clean up.....Everytime I rinsed the tub chunks of mold and mildew fell in the tub. The white towel I used turned black from the mildew. IF YOU END UP STAYING HERE.... be prepared to clean!!! The room has no a/c and is extremely hot, I called the front desk clerk and he said that this is a very old hotel, you have to turn off the rooms heater, and push the bottom edge of the window out. But I warn you Be careful...There is no safety on the window to prevent opening it to far, you will fall out of the window if you lose your balance. I had no choice but to stay here I came down short notice on a business trip, but a lesson well learned!!!! Yuck, Yuck, Yuck!!!!