Hotel Royal Garden
Located in Mumbai (Mumbai Suburban District), Hotel Royal Garden is close to Juhu Beach, Prithvi Theatre, and ISKCON Temple. Also nearby are Shoppers Stop and Rishi Dayaram National College.
This business-friendly hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property include a business center, meeting rooms, and limo/town car service. Additional amenities include a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests have complimentary access to a shuttle from the airport to the hotel at scheduled times. Guest parking is complimentary, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis. The property has designated areas for smoking.
The 36 guestrooms at Hotel Royal Garden include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$69
- Superior Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 36 rooms
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free airport pickup at scheduled times *
- Free valet parking (limited)
Nearby Three Star Mumbai hotels
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV channels
- Free bottled water
Top Mumbai hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Mumbai
DiningTrifecta - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Hotel Royal Garden’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Royal Garden Mumbai
- Royal Garden Mumbai
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.