Situated in Victoria, Metro Inn is close to MayFair Shopping Centre, British Columbia Parliament Building, and Topaz Park. Also nearby are Point Ellice House and Gardens and Crystal Pool and Fitness Centre.
Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Self parking is complimentary.
Rooms open to balconies. Metro Inn has 20 guestrooms. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. All accommodations provide desks and phones; free local calls are offered (restrictions may apply). All units feature microwaves and refrigerators. Housekeeping is offered once per stay.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$77
- Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 25
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 20 lb)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
Nearby Two Star Victoria hotels
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Access via exterior corridors
Top Victoria hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Victoria
- Best Western Plus Carlton Plaza HotelFrom
- Quality Inn Downtown Inner HarbourFrom
"Just about the only drawback would be the lack of voluntary effort of front desk staff to return and or destroy the signed deposit credit card charge slip upon checkout if there…"Jan 28, 2015
- The CraigmyleFrom
"The Craigmyle was very convenient to the locations we were visiting. As a bed and breakfast it was excellent. The only problem was the number of stairs that had to be negotiated.…"Nov 26, 2014
- Victoria Regent Waterfront Hotel & SuitesFrom
"The hotel doesn't look impressive from the exterior but the the room is big, comfortable, with a huge balcony. The hotel is located in inner habour with great view. Easy access…"Nov 8, 2014
Metro Inn’s small print
Also known as
- Metro Inn Victoria
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
Pet deposit: CAD 10.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.