Tokyo Central Youth Hostel
Located in Tokyo (Iidabashi), Tokyo Central Youth Hostel is close to Zenkoku-ji Temple, Yasukuni Shrine, and Tokyo Dome. Also nearby are Tokyo Imperial Palace and Imperial Palace Garden.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include laundry facilities and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Shared accommodations at Tokyo Central Youth Hostel feature air conditioning. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$33
- Shared Dormitory, Men only, Shared Bathroom (1 Bunk Bed)- No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Triple Room (Private Room), Shared Bathroom- No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Quadruple Room (Private Room), Shared Bathroom - No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Shared Dormitory, Women only, Shared Bathroom (1 Bunk Bed)
- Shared Dormitory, Women only, Shared Bathroom (1 Bunk Bed) - No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Single Room (Private Room), Shared Bathroom - No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Twin Room (Private Room), Shared Bathroom - No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
At a glance
- Check-in time 3 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
Nearby Two Star Tokyo hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Shared accommodations
Top Tokyo hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Tokyo
- Hotel Jal City Tamachi TokyoFrom
- Shinjuku Granbell HotelFrom
"Service and cleanliness is on the downside. Hair in the shower and on the room chair Less than friendly reception Ok for the price"Aug 22, 2015
- Centurion Hotel UenoFrom
"Had a pleasant stay at this hotel. Superb location near Keisei Ueno Station (skyliner to Narita airport). Shopping center nearby and alot of restaurants nearby. Clean rooms with…"Aug 20, 2015
- The Capitol Hotel TokyuFrom
"Great hotel! Price is steep but worth every penny. Highly accessible and great service. Highly recommended"Aug 16, 2015
Tokyo Central Youth Hostel’s small print
Also known as
- Tokyo Central Hostel
- Tokyo Central Youth
- Tokyo Central Youth Hostel
- Tokyo Central Youth Hostel Shinjuku
- Tokyo Central Youth Hotel Shinjuku
Due to government regulations, guests are unable to enter or leave property between 11 PM and 6 AM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 600 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.