Conveniently near the airport, Casa Carmen is in the heart of Cartagena, within walking distance of San Roque Church, National Palace, and Convention Center Cartagena. Also nearby are Puerta del Reloj and San Felipe de Barajas Castle.
Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. In addition to multilingual staff and laundry facilities, Casa Carmen features coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle.
The 6 guestrooms at Casa Carmen include air conditioning. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include hair dryers.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$64
- Standard Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Standard Double Room
- Twin Room with 2 Single Beds
- Family Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Area shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
Nearby Three Star Cartagena hotels
In the hotel
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast daily
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Cartagena hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cartagena
- Hotel LM A Luxury Boutique HotelFrom
"Fantastic stay! Javier was such a great host, helping us with our queries. Room was clean and comfortable. I always looked foward to going back to the room to relax after a long…"Jun 14, 2015
- Casa Bustamante Hotel BoutiqueFrom
"Overall, I really enjoyed this little boutique hotel. Nice staff, perfectly fine hotel, lots of charm and a fantastic breakfast. Probably the fastest internet I've had in my 6…"Apr 8, 2014
- Casa María CartagenaFrom
"Best boutique hotel I have stayed. Really homely. Beautiful room. Serene, tranquil surroundings. Great service from both alfredo and magarita. My boyfriend and I was thrilled when…"Jul 4, 2013
Casa Carmen’s small print
Also known as
- Casa Carmen Cartagena
- Casa Carmen Hotel
- Casa Carmen Hotel Cartagena
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Area shuttle and shopping center shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.