Conveniently near the airport, Hostal Palermo is in the heart of Barcelona, within walking distance of Las Ramblas, Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya, and Hospital de la Santa Creu de Barcelona. Also nearby are Palau de la Musica Catalana and Gran Teatre del Liceu.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This is a smoke-free property.
The 15 guestrooms at Hostal Palermo include complimentary newspapers and complimentary bottled water. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. 20-inch LED TVs are equipped with digital channels. Additional amenities include ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered once per stay.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$94
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-9 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby One Star Barcelona hotels
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- 20-inch LED TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Housekeeping - once per stay
Top Barcelona hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Barcelona
- Hotel Sixtytwo BarcelonaFrom
"Our stay at Hotel Sixtytwo was thoroughly enjoyable. The staff who attended to us were helpful and knowledgeable, and we were pleasantly surprised to have our room upgraded upon…"Aug 20, 2015
- Hotel Vueling BCN by HCFrom
"it's really stellar in most aspects, from design to location, it's a little pricey nonetheless."Aug 17, 2015
- H10 Urquinaona PlazaFrom
"Amazing aesthetics and location! Suites the lux life to those who love the finer things in life!"Aug 17, 2015
- Cotton House Hotel, Autograph CollectionFrom
"awesome hotel - loved the vintage and rustic yet elegant interior, the plush beds, everything about the room including the super luxurious towels. The bar looked amazing as well…"Aug 11, 2015
Hostal Palermo’s small print
Also known as
- Hostal Palermo
- Hostal Palermo Barcelona
- Hostal Palermo Hostel
- Hostal Palermo Hostel Barcelona
- Hostal Palermo Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hostal Palermo Hotel Barcelona
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Air conditioning is available for an extra charge of EUR 3.00 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 4.00 for adults and EUR 4.00 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.