Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki
Situated in the heart of Tokyo, Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki is within walking distance of Nakamise Arcade, Sensoji Temple, and Asakusa Shrine. Also nearby are Tokyo Sky Tree and Edo-Tokyo Museum.
Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki has hot springs. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). This is a smoke-free property.
The 11 air-conditioned guestrooms at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki include hair dryers. Beds have memory foam mattresses. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$34
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Non Smoking, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, 3 Single Beds, Non Smoking, Private Bathroom
- Twin Room, Private Bathroom
- Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm, Non Smoking, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-9 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
The night staff is available from 9 PM to 12:30 AM.
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Two Star Tokyo hotels
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Memory foam mattress
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Top Tokyo hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Tokyo
- Centurion Hotel UenoFrom
"Had a pleasant stay at this hotel. Superb location near Keisei Ueno Station (skyliner to Narita airport). Shopping center nearby and alot of restaurants nearby. Clean rooms with…"Aug 20, 2015
- The Capitol Hotel TokyuFrom
"Great hotel! Price is steep but worth every penny. Highly accessible and great service. Highly recommended"Aug 16, 2015
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay HtlFrom
"Sheraton Grande is a short distance by monorail from the Disney parks. Good as a middle-class hotel. Standard is lower than the other Shertons we had stayed at though. For e.g.…"Aug 16, 2015
- InterContinental Yokohama GrandFrom
Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki’s small print
Also known as
- Kabuki Khaosan
- Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Hotel Taito
- Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Japan
- Khaosan Kabuki
- Khaosan Kabuki Hostel
- Khaosan Kabuki Hostel Tokyo
- Khaosan Kabuki Tokyo
- Khaosan Tokyo
- Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki
- Tokyo Khaosan
- Tokyo Khaosan Kabuki
Children aged 9 and under are not permitted in the dorm rooms.
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.