Located in Bogota (Chapinero), Viaggio 617 is close to Av. Chile Shopping Center, National University of Colombia, and El Castillo Shopping Center. Also nearby are 54 Plaza Shopping Centre and Campin Stadium.
The aparthotel offers a restaurant. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The staff can provide concierge services and tour/ticket assistance. Additional amenities include laundry facilities, 24-hour room service, and an elevator (lift). For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
The 48 guestrooms at Viaggio 617 include complimentary toiletries. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$68
- Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
At a glance
- This hotel has 48 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
Nearby Three Star Bogota hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Bogota hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bogota
- Hotel Bh BicentenarioFrom
"Excellent and good for value hotel right in dowtown Bogota. Nice looking view as well if you get the mountain view."May 5, 2014
- Cite HotelFrom
"Chances is that I will be back in this hotel if I am back in Bogota. The frontdesk staff is so friendly. As I arrived vey early in the morning, the lady at the check-in counter…"Nov 21, 2013
- Sofitel Bogota Victoria RegiaFrom
DiningMattino - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Viaggio 617’s small print
Also known as
- Viaggio 617
- Viaggio 617 Aparthotel
- Viaggio 617 Aparthotel Bogota
- Viaggio 617 Bogota
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for COP 48.000 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 45.000 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.