- Check-in time starts at 5 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Restrictions related to your trip
- This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Check any national, local and health advisories for this destination before you book.
Special check-in instructions
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM. There is no front desk at this property. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to 587 Old Mammoth Rd., Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546 To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Seasonal Road Closure Notice: HWY 120 (Tioga Pass) generally closes for the winter from late October through late summer. Daily closures can also occur during periods of inclement weather in spring and fall. The Eastern entrance to Yosemite National Park is located 45 minutes from Mammoth Lakes. Yosemite's Eastern Gate or Tuolumne Meadows is not accessible when Tioga Pass is closed. All other Yosemite National Park entrances are open year round. Guests are advised to check local road conditions/closures before travel with the California Department of Transportation at www.dot.ca.gov or by calling 800-427-7623.
Required at check-in
- Credit card, debit card, or cash deposit required for incidental charges
- Government-issued photo ID may be required
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours)*
- Onsite self parking (fees apply)