ibis Santiago Estación Central
Located in Santiago (Las Rejas), ibis Santiago Estación Central is a family-friendly hotel close to University of Santiago-Chile, Fantasilandia, and Museo Ferroviario. Also nearby are National Museum of Natural History and Parque Quinta Normal.
Dining options at this family-friendly hotel include 2 bars/lounges and a restaurant. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. There is a business center on site. The staff can provide concierge services and tour/ticket assistance. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle within 100 km. This is a smoke-free property.
The 132 air-conditioned guestrooms at ibis Santiago Estación Central include safes and hair dryers. Beds have memory foam mattresses and premium bedding. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with premium satellite channels. All accommodations provide desks and phones. Bathrooms offer showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$83
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 132 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- Accessible parking
- Area shuttle within 100 km *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Santiago hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 bars/lounges
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Memory foam mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Santiago hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Santiago
- Hotel Boutique TremoFrom
"The location was perfect! Right by the pubs of Bellavista and San Cristobal is at the end of the streets. I loved the decor of the quaint hotel and they even had a patio for you…"Jan 29, 2015
- Park Plaza Apart HotelFrom
"We got a great deal at this hotel over the New Year. The location is really amazing, right next door to Santa Lucia, and walking from most of the key tourist draws in Santiago…"Jan 5, 2015
- Su Merced Hotel BoutiqueFrom
"Staff were excellent and keen to help, John especially; I'd asked for quite a bit of assistance with restaurant reservations during my stay. Only standout quibble is that the…"Dec 14, 2014
- Hotel Ismael 312From
"I had one night in Santiago with an early airport transfer, the Ismael 312 helped arrange the transfer and offered me a good coffee without my asking as I would not be having…"Dec 14, 2014
DiningCAFE VINO AND CIA - This wine bar specializes in Latin American cuisine and serves dinner only.
BAR - This bar specializes in Latin American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open 24 hours.
ibis Santiago Estación Central’s small print
Also known as
- ibis Estaci≤n
- ibis Estaci≤n Hotel
- ibis Estaci≤n Hotel Santiago Central
- ibis Santiago Estaci≤n Central
- Ibis Santiago Estacion Central Hotel Santiago
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Area shuttle and shopping center shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.