Hotel Club House Bogotá
Situated in Bogota, Hotel Club House Bogotá is a family-friendly hotel close to Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall, UniCentro, and Usaquén Flea Market. Also nearby are World Trade Center and Park 93.
Hotel Club House Bogotá has a full-service spa and a fitness center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This spa hotel offers a restaurant. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include room service (during limited hours) and a porter/bellhop. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests. This is a smoke-free property.
The 43 guestrooms at Hotel Club House Bogotá include laptop-compatible safes and minibars. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer showers and hair dryers. All units feature refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Additional amenities include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Turndown service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$111
- Deluxe Room
- Superior Room
- Family Room
- Classic Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 43 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (11 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Four Star Bogota hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2010
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size double
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Top Bogota hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bogota
- Hotel Bh BicentenarioFrom
"Excellent and good for value hotel right in dowtown Bogota. Nice looking view as well if you get the mountain view."May 5, 2014
- Cite HotelFrom
"Chances is that I will be back in this hotel if I am back in Bogota. The frontdesk staff is so friendly. As I arrived vey early in the morning, the lady at the check-in counter…"Nov 21, 2013
- Sofitel Bogota Victoria RegiaFrom
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, body scrubs, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open select days.
DiningRestaurant CHB - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Club House Bogotá’s small print
Also known as
- Club House Bogotß
- Club House Bogotß Bogota
- Club House Bogotß Hotel
- Club House Bogotß Hotel Bogota
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6500 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for COP 60000 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of COP 27000 for adults and COP 20000 for children (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 50000 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
MHTE number (issued by the Greek Tourism Organisation): 21518