Best Western Premier Marina Las Condes
- Swimming pool
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Located in Santiago (Las Condes), Best Western Premier Marina Las Condes is a family-friendly hotel close to KidZania Santiago, Parque Arauco Mall, and Los Dominicos Handicraft Village. Also nearby are Pueblito Los Dominicos and Clinica Alemana.
Best Western Premier Marina Las Condes has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. There is a 24-hour business center on site. Dining options at this family-friendly hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a bar/lounge. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. The staff can provide tour/ticket assistance and wedding services. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a snack bar/deli. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ski shuttle. Self parking is complimentary. The property has designated areas for smoking.
The 244 air-conditioned guestrooms at Best Western Premier Marina Las Condes include laptop-compatible safes and minibars. Pillow menus are available. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs with premium cable channels. All accommodations provide desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Bathrooms offer shower/tub combinations, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains. In addition, a turndown service is offered nightly, housekeeping is available daily, and amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$163
- Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 244 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 12 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Free self parking
- Ski shuttle *
Nearby Four Star Santiago hotels
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 6943
- Conference space size (meters) - 645
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2010
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Santiago hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Santiago
- Hotel Boutique TremoFrom
"The location was perfect! Right by the pubs of Bellavista and San Cristobal is at the end of the streets. I loved the decor of the quaint hotel and they even had a patio for you…"Jan 29, 2015
- Park Plaza Apart HotelFrom
"We got a great deal at this hotel over the New Year. The location is really amazing, right next door to Santa Lucia, and walking from most of the key tourist draws in Santiago…"Jan 5, 2015
- Su Merced Hotel BoutiqueFrom
"Staff were excellent and keen to help, John especially; I'd asked for quite a bit of assistance with restaurant reservations during my stay. Only standout quibble is that the…"Dec 14, 2014
- Hotel Plaza El Bosque EbroFrom
DiningRosso - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nero - This bar specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Best Western Premier Marina Las Condes’s small print
Also known as
- Best Western Las Condes
- Best Western Marina Las Condes
- Best Western Premier Marina
- Best Western Premier Marina Hotel
- Best Western Premier Marina Hotel Las Condes
- Best Western Premier Marina Las Condes
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.