Erus Suites Hotel
Situated near the beach in Boracay Island, Erus Suites Hotel is close to Boat Station 3, Tulubhan Beach, and Lagutan Beach. Also nearby are Boat Station 2 and D'mall Boracay.
Dining options at this Boracay Island resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and room service (during limited hours). For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). The property has designated areas for smoking.
The 49 air-conditioned guestrooms at Erus Suites Hotel include iPod docking stations and safes. Rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs with cable channels and DVD players. In addition, amenities available on request include in-room massages and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$42
- Superior Room
- Single Room
- Deluxe Room
- Super Deluxe
At a glance
- This hotel has 49 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
Nearby Three Star Visayan Islands hotels
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
- IPod docking station
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
Top Visayan Islands hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Visayan Islands
- The Tides Hotel BoracayFrom
- Boracay Mandarin Island HotelFrom
"My boyfriend and I had a such wonderful stay at the Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel. The location was great - beach front and a few mins walk to D'Mall. I had opted for airport…"Jul 5, 2015
- Boracay Summer PalaceFrom
"The hotel is not beach front, so don't expect a view of the sea. The hotel's location is actually behind the main beach area, so it's just a short 5 mins walk through an alley to…"Jun 29, 2015
- Boracay Regency Beach Resort & SpaFrom
"Best location, nice amenities, friendly staffs."Jun 28, 2015
DiningErus Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Erus Suites Hotel’s small print
Also known as
- Erus Hotel
- Erus Suites
- Erus Suites Boracay Island
- Erus Suites Hotel
- Erus Suites Hotel Boracay Island
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of PHP 700
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of PHP 700
Rollaway beds are available for PHP 700 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for PHP 500 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PHP 1400 per person (roundtrip)
Airport shuttle for children between the ages of 2 and 7 costs PHP 800.00 (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.