Also known as
- Best Western Los Espanoles
- Best Western Plus Hotel Los Espanoles
- Best Western Plus Hotel Los Espanoles Santiago
- Best Western Plus Los Espanoles
- Best Western Plus Los Espanoles Santiago
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Children under 9 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or health club without adult supervision.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 41 per vehicle (one way)
Cruise ship terminal shuttle, ferry terminal shuttle, and train station pick-up service is offered for an extra charge
Area shuttle service to the beach, casino, shopping center, and theme park is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.