Near Porta Maggiore
Angela Roma puts you right on leafy Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II. You'll be a 15-minute walk from Termini Station, though Vittorio Emanuele Metro Station is even closer, at just a 3-minute walk. Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and the ancient Porta Maggiore are 10 minutes on foot.
The entrance to Angela Roma is situated above the entrance of Vittorio Emanuele Metro Station on line A, which can carry you off to the Spanish Steps and Vatican Museums. The National Museum of Eastern Art is a 9-minute walk, and Colle Oppio Park is just behind the museum.
A simple, free breakfast is served daily. Multilingual staff are on hand to help with local recommendations and tour information. There is a vending machine with cold drinks in the lobby.
Basic guestrooms offer free WiFi and all ensuite or shared bathrooms have heating and air conditioning.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$57
- Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room
- Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 1 PM-6 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Rome hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- Hotel GrifoFrom
"Fantastic service, fantastic location, absolute value for money."Aug 20, 2015
- La Casa di Amy Bed and BreakfastFrom
"I really enjoyed my stay here. The room was quaint, clean and roomy! The hosts are super nice and very friendly, and the breakfast provided was super scrumptious! It is located…"Aug 19, 2015
- Hotel AureliusFrom
- Dimora degli DeiFrom
"VERY hard to find! Right next to the Pantheon but no signage on the outside and a simple door to the street. Once we did find it the service was wonderful and the room was huge.…"Aug 16, 2015
Angela Roma’s small print
Also known as
- Angela Roma
- Angela Roma Condo Rome
- Angela Roma Rome
- Roma Angela
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.