Las Ramblas Pasaje Bacardi Apartments
Steps from Gothic Quarter
Las Ramblas Passatge Bacardi Apartments, a heritage colonial building from the 1850s, has a prime location on Las Ramblas, a 5-minute walk from the Gothic Quarter. The metro is a 4-minute walk, and Plaça de Catalunya, a major city square and transit hub, is 12 minutes on foot.
Nature meets culture
You can spend an afternoon by the sea at Barceloneta beach, a 24-minute walk. The Gothic Cathedral of Barcelona is 10 minutes away on foot, and, if you're in the mood for museums, you can visit the Museum of Contemporary Art or Picasso Museum, both within a 13-minute walk.
Guests give high marks to the friendly, efficient staff, who can recommend restaurants and offer transport advice. As an urban aparthotel with flexible check-in times and a smoke-free policy, it's ideal for families who want a central location and apartment-style convenience.
Spacious, with free WiFi
The functional and spacious apartments feature fully equipped kitchens, as well as free WiFi, 32-inch HDTVs, and comfortable bedding. You can take in city views from your living room window, and some apartments open to private balconies.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131
- Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom (4 pax)
- Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Bacardi 6 pax)
- Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Ramblas 6 pax)
- Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (7 pax)
- Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom (2 pax)
- Standard Apartment, 4 Bedrooms (8 pax)
- Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Guests can collect keys using entrance 1 and entering office 5. For more information, guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Self parking *
Nearby Three Star Barcelona hotels
In the hotel
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1840
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size double
- Memory foam mattress
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
Top Barcelona hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Barcelona
- Hotel Sixtytwo BarcelonaFrom
"Our stay at Hotel Sixtytwo was thoroughly enjoyable. The staff who attended to us were helpful and knowledgeable, and we were pleasantly surprised to have our room upgraded upon…"Aug 20, 2015
- Hotel Vueling BCN by HCFrom
"it's really stellar in most aspects, from design to location, it's a little pricey nonetheless."Aug 17, 2015
- H10 Urquinaona PlazaFrom
"Amazing aesthetics and location! Suites the lux life to those who love the finer things in life!"Aug 17, 2015
- Cotton House Hotel, Autograph CollectionFrom
"awesome hotel - loved the vintage and rustic yet elegant interior, the plush beds, everything about the room including the super luxurious towels. The bar looked amazing as well…"Aug 11, 2015
Las Ramblas Pasaje Bacardi Apartments’s small print
Also known as
- Las Ramblas Bacardi
- Las Ramblas Bacardi Apartments
- Las Ramblas Pasaje Bacardi
- Las Ramblas Pasaje Bacardi Apartments
- Las Ramblas Pasaje Bacardi Apartments Barcelona
- Las Ramblas Pasaje Bacardi Barcelona
- Ramblas Bacardi Apartments
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Deposit: EUR 150 per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay
Self parking is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.