This bright two bedroom condo is located in the Palisades Condominiums. You’ll feel like a local in this established community of both short and long-term residents and the space offers all the amenities you'll need during a quick getaway - perfect for gatherings with friends and small families! It’s conveniently located on the luxurious west side of Disney and is just a 10-minute drive away from the park!
This luxury suite is spacious, modern, and has everything that you'll need for your stay! Enjoy preparing your dinner in your fully equipped adjoining kitchen and dining al fresco on your private spacious balcony. The space also features comfortable beds, complimentary Netflix, and high speed wireless internet. You'll be kept entertained with full access to the condo's beautiful outdoor pool, hot tub, and other amazing amenities. This property features a perfect blend of city sophistication and Florida's most coveted natural beauty!
Please note the listing photos are only representative imagery, the actual furniture and decorations may vary.
*Total sq./ft. of space 1288
Bedroom 1: King bed w/ ensuite bath
Bedroom 2: Two Full Beds w/ ensuite bath
There is free parking available in the lot underneath the building, please note this cannot be reserved and is on a first come, first serve basis - with a height restriction of 7.5Ft. Open spaces surrounding the main building are available for taller vehicles.
The building amenities are open from 8am - 5pm.
Please note the movie theatre and fitness center are temporarily unavailable.
Interaction with Guests:
I'll be available around the clock.
The apartment is minutes away from Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios. Palisades Condominium is right off the 192, with easy access to a great selection of restaurants, shopping spots and entertainment.
Nearby attractions include the Camping World Stadium, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Amway Center, Orlando Science Center, Lake Eola Park, CFE Arena, Mennello Museum of American Art, Festival Park, Bob Carr Theatre, Cranes Roost Park, Lake Louisa State Park, Orlando City Stadium, Audubon Park Garden District, Orlando Watersports Complex, Formosa Gardens Event Center, Gaston Edwards Park, Lakeridge Winery, and The Florida Mall.Nearby attractions include the Camping World Stadium, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Amway Center, Orlando Science Center, Lake Eola Park, CFE Arena, Mennello Museum of American Art, Festival Park, Bob Carr Theatre, Cranes Roost Park, Lake Louisa State Park, Orlando City Stadium, Audubon Park Garden District, Orlando Watersports Complex, Formosa Gardens Event Center, Gaston Edwards Park, Lakeridge Winery, and The Florida Mall.
Other Things to Note:
1. Renovations for the building will begin April 18th and the date of completion is unknown at this time. Please know this may cause noise during day time hours. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
2. Please note the listing photos are only representative imagery, the actual furniture and decorations may vary.
3. One Pet up to 70lbs is very welcome at our home. The pet fee is $50.
4. We're happy to deliver:
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
5. If you have any special requests throughout your trip, we are happy to make service calls for $25 per trip.
6. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover
3. Please clean up after yourselves and your pets. Large messes will result in an additional cleaning fee.