San Remo Hotel
5 blocks south of Pier 39
San Remo Hotel is in North Beach, San Francisco's Little Italy, just 5 blocks from Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf. To explore more of the city, you can easily catch a ride on the Powell/Mason street car line from the stop a block west of the hotel.
A ferry to Alcatraz
You can hop aboard the ferry to Alcatraz or check out the twists and turns of Lombard Street, both within a half-mile of the hotel. theaters and shops of Union Square, with everything from H&M to Hermès, are 1.5 miles away.
Italian fine dining
The hotel is home to Fior d' Italia, which has been serving traditional Italian food to San Francisco's locals and visitors since 1886. It's on the ground floor of the Victorian building, which was built after the 1906 earthquake.
You can get free WiFi in your clean, cozy guestroom. The 62 rooms are done up in Victorian-inspired decor, and in the tradition of its historic roots, bathrooms are shared and there are no TVs or phones.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$167
- Full Bed Without Sink - Shared Bath
- Twin Beds With Sink - Shared Bath
- Triple Room Without Sink - Shared Bath
- Full Bed Interior Without Sink - Shared Bath
- Penthouse, 1 Queen Bed
- Full Bed With Sink - Shared Bath
- Room With 1 Full or 2 Twin Beds, Shared Bath (Room Selected at Check-In)
- Twin Beds Without Sink - Shared Bath
At a glance
- This hotel has 64 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests are advised to ring doorbell upon arrival to be admitted upstairs to reception desk. Arrivals outside reception hours may use posted contact number for admittance.
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed *
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 35 lb)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Discounted offsite parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby One Star San Francisco hotels
In the hotel
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1906
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Shared bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Recently reviewed hotels in San Francisco
- Holiday Inn Express San Francisco-Airport NorthFrom
"Room is nicely decorated, spacious and clean. Reception very helpful and informative. Carpark charges is USD 9.95 per day. Car rental return is quite near hotel but not walking…"Aug 22, 2015
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco AirportFrom
"Strong plus is the 5mins to 10mins walk train station. Room is clean & comfortable. But breakfast selection is limited."Aug 18, 2015
- Palace Hotel - Luxury CollectionFrom
- Hotel G San FranciscoFrom
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
San Remo Hotel’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Remo
- Hotel San Remo
- Remo Hotel
- Remo San
- San Remo
- San Remo Hotel
This hotel will place an authorization for security reasons for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking is available nearby and costs USD 16 per 24 hours
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 20 per pet (may vary based on length of stay)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.