Found a better price?
Let us know and we’ll match it.More infoOpens in a new window
Upscale apartment with kitchen, near Kensington Gardens
1 Double Bed
1 Double Bed
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
Just a short walk from Westbourne Grove and Portobello Road, Pembridge Villas III is the perfect choice for fans of all things fashion. The sultry palette of this two-bedroom ground floor apartment is complemented by sparkling chandeliers and subtle gold accents, illuminated by the natural light pouring in through the windows. Step outside and you’ll find yourself among the bustling streets of Notting Hill - a vibrant district renowned for its upmarket boutiques, independent coffee shops, and its resident fashionistas.:
In the home’s living areas, dark wood flooring and furnishings contrast against bright white walls and soft textures, creating a chic yet cosy space. Whether you’re planning a special date night or an evening of entertaining, the glamorous bar and dining area provides an intimate space for wining and dining with your other half. The glossy kitchen, with its quality stainless steel appliances, offers all you need to create delicious dinners - that is, if you haven’t already booked yourself into one of Notting Hill’s excellent restaurants.
A rare feature for London, Pembridge Villas III boasts a private garden to the rear of the apartment. A lovely spot to enjoy a picnic together or to savour a quiet moment from the buzz of the city streets.:
The master bedroom is particularly outstanding. Beautiful pendant lamps hang above the elegant Louis XV bed, inviting you to unwind and enjoy a restful night’s sleep. The bathroom is just as fabulous, with its free-standing soaking tub and ultra-soft towels - just what you need to unwind before getting ready for an evening of dinner and drinks in Portobello Road’s hottest spots.
- This home does not accept babies, toddlers or children.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There are external cameras outside this home.
- This home is on the lower ground floor.
- The sitting room tv does not have an aerial and thus normal channels cannot be received. However, on demand television through the internet can be accessed.
- The tv in the kitchen is not in use.
- The fireplace in the sitting room is ornamental.
- The blind in the second bedroom does not completely block out daylight.
- The garden can not be accessed from the external doors in the kitchen or the master bedroom. It can only be accessed via the hallway.
- Please note we’ll check the lead guest’s I.D. and secure a £1,000 hold on a credit or debit card which will be released once we confirm no damage was caused during your stay.
Breakage deposit: GBP 1000.00 per stay
This property does not have elevators.
Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property accepts credit/debit cards. Cash is not accepted.