About this home
This elegant one bedroom apartment is facing unparalleled views of the Brisbane CBD, Brisbane river and Botanic garden, enjoy the beautiful City Skyline.
Staying at this perfect location, you can explore this area by foot. Such as exhibition center, Australian museum, the art center, and South Bank Park Lands. Very close to the public transport, Cultural Center bus Station & South Brisbane Train Station. You can also easily travel to Brisbane Airport, Gold Coast and all other Brisbane suburbs.
A cozy and homely stay away from home with beautiful river view from your bedroom & living room.
Minimalist yet, comfortably designed interiors give this apartment an elegant and exotic feeling. Check out the panoramic views from the Sky Deck on level 30 while laying by the pool or taking advantage of the BBQ and dining facilities.
- An apartment designed to amplify/enhance the spectacular views of Brisbane river.
- Located on floor 24 with an open plan living and dining area to immerse yourself into the sunset and sunrise view.
- A fully furnished apartment with a blend of modern and contemporary style interiors.
- A cozy queen size bed in the master bedroom.
- Relax your evening on the comfy sofa bed with Netflix on LCD tv.
- An elegant balcony to enjoy your morning coffee/tea with a view.
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi to help you stay connected during your stay.
- A well-maintained large bathroom with toiletries to freshen up after your long day of sightseeing.
- All amenities of laundry service (Washing Machine & Dryer) available within the apartment.
- Free secure underground car parking facility on site.
This apartment is proudly hosted by Airtrip. The check in / key pickup would be from our Office located on Manning Street in South Brisbane where all the different elements of the place you have booked would be explained. All further details will be sent upon confirmation of the booking.
- Level 30 infinity edge pool with overlooking Brisbane City and River View.
- Private, elevated sky dining room
- Fully equipped chef’s kitchen
- Grand dining table and private lounge area
- Outdoor BBQ facilities.
- Car park size: S 4.8*2.3
South Bank is a hive of activity. You’ll be surrounded by quirky lane ways, excellent restaurants and cool cafes. By night, the streets come alive as some of Brisbane’s best bars roar to life. There is always something to do just Moments away
"4101 - An attitude, not just a postcode. Brisbane's cultural epicentre. Where creativity meets culture. Be there. We care."
Situated at South Bank, has direct access to Brisbane’s major entertainment precinct including the Convention & Exhibition Centre, Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, The Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Museum & Science Centre as well as being centrally located to Southbank Parklands, West End, Suncorp Stadium and the Brisbane CBD.
South Brisbane and South Bank is a very popular area for both tourists and local people. In this area, you can enjoy the Brisbane river, museum, artificial beach, stunning restaurants and bar. During weekend, there will be snack market and live band show.
You can get here in so many ways:
1. Train, South Brisbane Station.
2. Bus, Culture Centre Station
3. Ferry, South Bank Terminal
4. Uber or Taxi, 40-50 dollars from
5. Walking, from the City 8-10 mins.
Interaction with Guests:
We are available to assist the guest anytime during their stay.