Best Western Premier Deira
Located in Dubai (Deira), Best Western Premier Deira is close to Hamarain Centre, Deira City Centre, and Al-Maktoum Stadium. Also nearby are Reef Mall and Al Ghurair Centre.
Best Western Premier Deira has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Business amenities include a business center and meeting rooms. Dining options at this Dubai hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a bar/lounge. Additional amenities include a nightclub, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This is a smoke-free property.
The 250 air-conditioned guestrooms at Best Western Premier Deira include minibars and coffee/tea makers. All accommodations provide safes and complimentary newspapers; free local calls are offered (restrictions may apply). Additional amenities include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Turndown service is available nightly.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131
- Superior Double Room, 1 King Bed
- Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
- Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
- Deluxe Suite, 2 Single Beds
- Superior Single Room, 1 King Bed
- Executive Suite, 2 Single Beds
- Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 250 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 15:00:01
- Check-out time is 12:00:01
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Free valet parking
- Accessible parking
- Free beach shuttle
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Smoke-free property
Nearby One Star Dubai hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
Top Dubai hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Dubai
- Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach ResidenceFrom
"Amazing :-)"May 6, 2015
- Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy DistrictFrom
"The hotel has a great location and good service, although some taxi drivers do not seem to know the place, so we just gave the location of being at Burjuman,"May 5, 2015
- Warwick Hotel DubaiFrom
"Good hotel and good location - was given up grade which was nice"May 2, 2015
- Rose Rayhaan by Rotana DubaiFrom
"Excellent hotel. Excellent location. The first room had a the hot water heater leak on me, but they did change the room when I requested. Train station just next door and its…"Apr 22, 2015
DiningThe Junction - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Open 24 hours.
Chameleon Bar - Onsite Cocktail bar.
Lobby Lounge - This coffee shop serves light fare only.
Best Western Premier Deira’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
Rollaway beds are available for AED 291.67 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of AED 69.00 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.