Found a better price?
Let us know and we’ll match it.More infoOpens in a new window
Upscale Venice apartment with kitchen and balcony
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
Woodlawn Avenue is a lovely three-bedroom, three-bathroom home located in Venice. Set over two floors, full-width sliding doors create an indoor-outdoor feel, while skylights and atriums shed copious amounts of natural light over carefully curated interiors of contemporary furnishings, live plants and thoughtful artwork in a low-key palette of greys and bottle greens. The home is anchored by a convivial open-plan kitchen, dining area and sitting room, which leads to a lovely garden, complete with a fire pit. Upstairs, each of the bright and airy bedrooms - each with their own en-suite bathrooms and balcony terraces - are similarly decorated in a low-key minimal aesthetic with vibrant artwork and textured details including standout wallpaper and natural accessories. The home also has a basketball hoop and ping pong table, while further out, the delights of Venice Boulevard and Abbot Kinney Boulevard are just 10-minute walk away.:
- There is one parking space available in front of the home's garage in the alley. There is also unrestricted street parking in front of the home.
- This home accepts children over 4 years old.
- This home is spread over two floors with no internal elevator.
- This home has a trampoline, please inquire before booking as a waiver form will need to be signed in order to use.
- In the second sitting room, a desk can be prepared. Please inquire before booking if you would like this to be set up.
- This home does not feature cable tv, instead there is apple tv.
- Please note we’ll check the lead guest’s I.D. and secure a USD $1,500 hold on a credit or debit card which will be released once we confirm no damage was caused during your stay.
Breakage deposit: USD 1500.00 per stay
This property does not have elevators.
Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property accepts credit or debit cards, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Cash is not accepted.