Mandatory feesPay at property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges by the property at check-in or check-out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
Children & extra bedsPay at property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out:
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport
Hygiene & cleanliness
Social distancing measures are in place.
This property does not have elevators.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Also known as
- White Ribbon Milan
- White Ribbon Bed & breakfast
- White Ribbon Bed & breakfast Milan