Newly built 3 bed Suffolk cottage in exclusive development of only three houses. 15 min walk to beach/town centre. Open plan kitchen/living space with steps to a small quiet garden. 1 L shaped double with ensuite, 1 twin bedroom and a small room with double bed. Musical Fidelity HiFi with bluetooth - connected to 48" screen with satellite TV, DVD player.
Very quiet neighbourhood - set back from Leiston Road with no through traffic. House is all on one floor - with no internal steps.
Parking for 4 cars in front of house.
Everything is to be used and enjoyed. There is some garden furniture and a couple of camping chairs - you can take to the beach. Please feel free to use food from the kitchen. If you can leave supplies for future guests, that would be helpful.
Interaction with Guests:
Helen our friend, who looks after the house for us, lives in nearby Snape. She is a professional musician and knows the local scene very well.
There is so much to enjoy in Aldeburgh. Walks, the sea, the shopping, the food, the fresh fish from the fisherman on the beach, the music and arts at Snape Maltings are all part of our pleasures when we go.
Trains to Saxmundham and then 15 minute taxi ride to Aldeburgh. The 64 bus is to and from Ipswich too.
- enjoy the beauty, the space and the calm
- no teenagers without an adult 21+ responsible
- Patio doors and windows to be closed if music is loud - we like our neighbours
- Mats to be used on table and coffee table
- Remove outdoor shoes when inside
- Children are welcome of all ages, but the house is not set up to be toddler proof .. parents will need to supervise toddlers and young children .. e.g. concrete steps to the garden, no draw restrictions in kitchen
- Dogs in hall, garden or living room only and not in bedrooms or on furniture