Executive Hotel Vintage Court
2 blocks to Chinatown
Near the foot of Nob Hill, Executive Hotel Vintage Court offers a prime location between Union Square and Chinatown - 2 blocks from both - and a 10-minute walk from the Financial District. You can catch the cable car right down the block or hop on the bus around the corner.
Shop Saks or cruise
You can browse stores like Tiffany & Co and Saks Fifth Avenue at Union Square, or check out the discount deals in Chinatown. A 20-minute ride on the cable car will take you to Fisherman's Wharf, and you can catch Bay cruises and whale-watching vessels at the ferry terminal, a 10-minute cab ride away.
Wine by the fire
Every evening, the hotel hosts a free wine reception by the fireplace in the lobby; you can also request free tickets for tastings at various Napa wineries. You have a choice of continental breakfasts every morning, and you can also try a bite of California cuisine at the All Spice Bistro and Bar restaurant.
Connect with free WiFi
All 106 guestrooms are non-smoking, and many offer city views from bay windows. WiFi is free, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and bathrooms include organic bath products and plush robes.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$287
- Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Executive King Room - Special Deal!
- Room (Selected at Check In)
- Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
- Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- Two Double Room - Special Deal!
- Executive Two Double Room - Special Deal!
- Executive Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Upgrade to King Room - Today Only!
At a glance
- This hotel has 107 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-2 AM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed *
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 2 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Valet parking *
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
Nearby Three Star San Francisco hotels
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Free reception
- Fitness facilities
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 900
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- MP3 docking station
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Top San Francisco hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in San Francisco
- Hotel MajesticFrom
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - WaterfrontFrom
"Great place to stay in Bay Area, but only if you have a car as all the facilities and amenities are far away. Breakfast was a good! I have always liked Embassy Suites."Jul 12, 2015
- Regency Inn SFO AirportFrom
"Great location and is easy access to many places. Breakfast is good too."Jul 6, 2015
- Berkeley City ClubFrom
"It's a lovely building. Nice breakfast environment. There is a little courtyard to relax in, and other spaces that people can enjoy. I wish I had more time during the day to…"Jul 3, 2015
DiningAll Spice Bistro and Bar - This diner specializes in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Executive Hotel Vintage Court’s small print
Also known as
- Executive Hotel Vintage
- Executive Hotel Vintage Court
- Executive Hotel Vintage Court San Francisco
- Executive Vintage Court
- Executive Vintage Court San Francisco
- Vintage Court
- Executive Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Vintage Court
- Vintage Court San Francisco
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Deposit: USD 250 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
Breakage deposit: USD 250.00 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per night
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of USD 200.00
Self parking costs USD 33.00 per day with in/out privileges
Valet parking costs USD 45.00 per day with in/out privileges
Breakfast costs between USD 14.00 and USD 32.00 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.