About this villa
** 25% DISCOUNT OFFERED ON RENTAL RATES DUE TO BUILDING WORKS IN NEIGHBOURING PLOT ** There is a villa renovation taking place in a neighbouring plot so we are offering a 25% discount on the below published rental rates for stays until the end of September 2020. The building work does not affect privacy at the villa, but there may be some disruption. Contact us for full details.
Villa Pera is situated on the stunning Aphrodite Hills Resort, just a 15 minute stroll from the resort village square and facilities. Aphrodite Hills Resort plays host to a range of facilities and activities, all designed to keep guests entertained, invigorated and relaxed during their holidays – including
• Restaurants & bars (including Cypriot tavern, Italian, Indian, European and more. Costa Coffee and Haagen-Dazs)
• Kid's club & playground
• Supermarket and gift shops
• Award winning Spa & Gym
• Championship standard 18 hole golf course, golf academy and practice facilities
• Tennis academy and court hire (9 courts; hard and clay)
• Dream Team Soccer School
• Equestrian centre
The villa itself is spacious and beautifully furnished and set in its own landscaped gardens.
Bedrooms: Master double bedroom (en suite with walk-in shower), second double and one twin bedroom (share bathroom with walk-in shower).
Villa Pera is a spacious 3 bedroom property. Modern in design and décor the villa has been comfortably furnished both in and out. The living and dining area are open plan with the well-equipped modern kitchen adjacent. The double bedroom and twin bedroom are located on the ground floor and they both share a bathroom with walk-in shower. The Master bedroom is upstairs and is en-suite with a large walk-in shower, this room also has its own private balcony overlooking the pool. The outside space is open and generous; the pool terrace is furnished with sunbeds and this leads out onto the lawned garden and down to the charming wooden pergola where you can sit and relax. To the side of the terrace there is an outdoor kitchen and dining area with comfortable seating, BBQ and Pizza oven, everything you need for outdoor entertaining.
Please note: pool heating for this villa is recommended between October - May and costs an additional £175.00 per week.
• Free reliable wireless internet
• Comprehensive TV system with International sports and movie channels with playback option
• Gas BBQ
• Coffee machine
• Air conditioning & ceiling fans
• Pool, bath and face towels provided
Service: our company have rented villas and apartments exclusively on Aphrodite Hills for more than 15 years; our personalised service and experience on the resort are second to none (we currently score 4.9 out of 5 on our Trustpilot profile). Our customer service highlights include:
• 24/7 resort-based customer service
• Meet & Greet at any time of arrival
• Exclusive Departure Lounge with pool for guests with late departing flights
• Personal service from booking to departure
• I-PRAC approved
We look forward to welcoming you to, and sharing our love of, Aphrodite Hills Resort!
Location within Aphrodite Hills Resort: West plateau
Aphrodite Hills is split over two plateau; known as the west and the east. The resort village square and facilities are situated on the west plateau, and this villa is around a 15 minute walk from these facilities.
* We shall request credit card details as a form of guarantee for a damage deposit.