DO NOT STAY HERE!!! If I could give this hotel NEGATIVE stars I would!! This page limits content so please see my full review on Yelp.
1) there are no lobby bathrooms. The closest ones are on the 2nd floor & the men's bathroom is padlocked closed. Everyone has to use the women's bathroom but it doesn't have a lock on the door, the sink in the handicapped bathroom doesn't work, & the main sink doesn't have soap or paper towels.
2) while using that bathroom, two "ladies of the night" came in. They sat on the counter & discussed their “customers” & schedule in that hotel. UGH!!!
3) the 1st room assigned had a broken security lock, bathroom door wouldn't shut, bed looked like it had been slept in, light switches don't work so you have to plug/unplug lights to turn them on/off, couch had poop looking stains, & the bathroom was very unsanitary!!!
4) the 2nd room wasn’t much better. The bed was hard as a rock, there are no fire alarms, the refrigerator didn't work, but hey at least the door locks.
5) 3rd room was better BUT…there was “drug” paraphernalia in one of the drawers, housekeeping left a bundled up set of used sheets under the sink, & there were lots of holes in the walls, & it was supposedly a “Presidential” suite.
6) breakfast was INEDIBLE & consisted of only 2 types of cereal, unrefrigerated milk & OJ, dried bagels, and plasticky gross eggs. NOTHING ELSE & NO CONDIMENTS AT ALL!
7) tried to complain but managers & staff don’t care!!