Escape to Galveston for a getaway at ‘Surf Cottage,’ a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage that sleeps 8 guests. The home offers upscale amenities including a large, wraparound deck, and tasteful decor. Whether you choose to shop the Historic Strand District, visit the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, go to Moody Gardens, attend Galveston’s acclaimed Mardi Gras festivities, or spend the day at Schlitterbahn, you’re sure to have an amazing trip!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Futon
Unpack your bags in one of the 2 bedrooms and grab a refreshing beverage sip on while you soak up the sun’s rays from one of the Adirondack chairs on the wraparound deck.
Head into town to grab a latte or pick up ingredients to make a gourmet meal at the house. The kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances. Grab a seat at the 2-person breakfast bar and chat with the chef of the group while they meal prep.
The interior is bright and inviting with a soft yellow hue and features nautical decor throughout the space. Easily stay connected with your travel group in the open layout as you sink into the living room's plush furniture to watch TV and warm up next to the fireplace.
When everyone is ready for bed, choose from a queen, twin bunk bed, or the sleeper sofa in the living room for rest. Rest up for your exciting day ahead in Galveston!
-- THE LOCATION --
Spend the bulk of your time here enjoying the plethora of beaches. This charming beach nook sits just one block away from Sand Art Beach and close to Pirate's Beach. Some other beaches nearby include the Galveston Island State Park, Sea Shell Beach, and Sunny Beach located just up the shore!
Be sure to check out the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier featuring several rides, games, and eateries. This area is just over 11 miles from the house and is also a hot spot for nightlife! For more family entertainment, plan a visit to Moody Gardens or Schlitterbahn Waterpark which are both closer to the property!
Check the Galveston calendar to see what events will occur during the year to plan your trip around. Top festivities include the Galveston Mardi Gras and the Lone Star Motorcycle Rally.
Discover the beautiful Victorian buildings that house high-end retail shops along the Strand Historic District. This area will provide more than sufficient retail therapy.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, wraparound deck, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, WiFi, electric fireplace, and driveway parking for 3 vehicles
- Great Galveston location surrounded by beaches, 12 miles from the Galveston Seawall, near Moody Gardens, golf courses, Schlitterbahn and so much more!
- Nearest Major Airport: William P. Hobby Airport (~49 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed due to the owner's severe allergy
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- An additional fee of $1,000 will be charged if the property is used to throw a party or host an event
- Must be at least 26 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: No more than 3 vehicles are able to park at the property, please do not park on neighbors' property or in nearby vacant lots or risk towing