Boracay Island Spa Hotel
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- D'mall Boracay
- Fairways and Bluewater Golf Course
- Puka Beach
- Willy's Rock
- Crocodile Island
- Balinghai Beach
- Mt. Luho
- Boracay Butterfly Garden
- Punta Bunga Beach
- Lagutan Beach
- Zipline Boracay
- Budget Mart
- Bat Caves
- White Beach
- Ilig-Iligan Beach
- Tambisaan Beach
- Holy Rosary Church
- Manoc-Manoc Beach
- Coral Garden
- Cagban Beach
Spa Hotel deals in Boracay Island, Philippines
Hotels.com offer you best Boracay Island Spa hotel room bookings in with prices from S$11!
If you're travelling to Boracay Island, Hotels.com offers competitive prices and offers on 58 of Spa hotel bookings. Browse through Boracay Island hotel photos, room types, customer reviews, location maps and more. Place your hotel reservation today with your choice of themed hotel and even enjoy early bird or last minute deal offers.
On Hotels.com you can compare information for Boracay Island Spa hotel such as:
- Amenities & facilities : Internet & Wi-Fi access, kitchen, gym, pool, hot tubs, business center, conference & meeting rooms, pet friendly hotels and more.
- Theme : Romantic, historical, luxury, boutique; by a beach, has a casino, has gourmet restaurants; or is near winery/vineyard or hot spring
- Location: locate by region, nearby landmarks, tourist spots, train stations and more!
Choose the perfect Boracay Island Spa hotel room and view room rates, hotel details, genuine hotel guest reviews, and photos.
Securely book your hotel room online today, and receive email and text confirmations with reservation details of your online hotel booking
We are more than just hotel booking website. We also offer exclusively to our members :
- Price Guarantee policy! If you find a lower price, we will match it for you!
- Join Hotels.com Rewards and collect 10 nights to get 1 free.
Find discounts and deals on Boracay Island Spa hotelfrom Hotels.com today.
Boracay Island travel guides
Boracay's sights are few in number but this doesn't seem to bother the people who love it here, as t...
The two main things to do in Boracay are surfing and swimming. Behind that are activities such as ly...
Naturally, fresh seafood is the specialty of this tropical island that was a fishing village in a pr...