Your safety is our top priority
Hotels in Honolulu
Why book with Hotels.com?
Where to stay in Honolulu?
- Airport Honolulu Hotel
Airport Honolulu Hotel2.5-star
Western Honolulu11.5 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.6.Good1,513 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra
Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra3.5-star
Koreatown1.9 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good2,479 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort4-star
Waikiki1.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.0.Very good4,643 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel3.5-star
Waikiki0.7 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good1,931 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa4-star
Waikiki0.3 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good1,811 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites
Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites3.5-star
Waikiki0.8 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good1,678 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa4-star
Waikiki0.7 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good1,354 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort4-starVIP
Waikiki0.6 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous2,044 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Holiday Inn Express Waikiki, an IHG Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Waikiki, an IHG Hotel3-star
Waikiki0.8 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good1,355 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hilton Waikiki Beach
Hilton Waikiki Beach4-star
Waikiki0.6 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good1,454 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites
Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites3.5-star
Waikiki1.4 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good1,065 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Sheraton Waikiki
Waikiki0.3 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.8.Fabulous1,278 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach3-star
Waikiki0.7 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good1,703 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk
Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk3.5-star
Waikiki0.5 kilometer to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb1,241 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Aqua Palms Waikiki
Aqua Palms Waikiki2.5-star
Waikiki1.3 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.8.Good1,405 Hotels.com guest reviews
Transport in Honolulu
Looking to stay near the airport, train station or other popular transport hubs? Find properties near
Find out more about Honolulu
Stunning beach paradise. Zestful cosmopolitan lifestyle. Foodie's dream destination. Put them all together into the island of Oahu and you'll find Honolulu, the heartbeat of Hawaii. More than just being the capital and the second largest city in the US state of Hawaii, Honolulu is blessed with great climates perfect for tourists alike. The name Honolulu depicts "sheltered harbor" famed with its historical recognition as an international trading hub backed by iconic crescent beach palms where chemistry blooms across diverse cultures, ethnic groups, and religion. The picturesque Honolulu features interesting transition of turquoise hued water where pristine tropical beaches meets buzzing metropolis streets.
Where to go in Honolulu
Honolulu encompasses renown historic landmarks, deluxe fine dining and premium shopping experience such as in Ala Moana Center and Kahala Mall that have left millions in awe. Here are some of our best picks.
Diamond Head volcano (Leahi): If you are a lover of heights and adventure then the Diamond Head volcano is a place you can't miss out on. Diamond Head not only gives the best view of the entire east side of the world-famous Waikiki Beach, Honolulu and Pacific Ocean but also rewards you with a mesmerizing background for photography upon an easy 30 minutes hike. Descend to the Waikiki Beach get a splur of this beautiful island by embarking onto pastime water sport of the Hawaiian locals such as surfing, snorkeling, and Spearfishing.
Other great natural site to visit would be the Manoa waterfalls.
The Honolulu Zoo : Hawaii is home to indigenous species of animals due to its lush vegetation and outstanding weather. The Honolulu Zoo stretches over 42 acres of land caters to over 905 different animals, exotic plants and flowers of Hawaii, where the Komodo dragons and the orangutans are a must see.
A visit to the zoo isn't complete without going down the road to see colourful underwater creatures of Hawaii at the Waikiki Aquarium. Though the aquarium is small, it boasts beautiful showcases of Hawaiian marine life which marks it as one of Oahu's best family activity attractions.
Downtown Honolulu: An all-in-one commercial and governmental hub where historic places, art and cultural attractions are easily within reach. Get a taste of the lavish 19th century royal lifestyle at the Iolani Palace, join dazzling festivals at the Aloha Tower Marketplace housing concert pavilion, bayfront restaurants and a 360-view Aloha Observatory Tower, and hop to Chinatown for flavourful delights.
Dive deeper into Hawaii's arts and culture by admiring local contemporary art at The Hawaii State Art Museum and The Bishop Museum, Hawaii's largest history museum.
What to eat in Honolulu
Honolulu is a food haven for eclectic delicacies offered by more than 400 restaurants and 300 bars in the city. Whether it is eating like a local with poke dish made with the freshest produce at Kapahulu and Kaimuki residential neighbourhood or experience exquisite fine dining cuisine at award winning Chef Mavro and Vintage Cave, get ready for some buds bursting fresh flavors of Hawaii.
From tantalizing delicacies like SPAM Musubi (grilled sushi), Loco Moco (rice with juicy patty and sizzling gravy) to mouth-watering Waiola shave ice dessert, a rainbow with ice cream treat that leaves a tingling fruity delight in your mouth throughout the day, Honolulu offers plentiful good food that will sure to leave you craving for more.
Where to stay in Honolulu
In a bustling city like Honolulu, you can never run out of where to stay. Hotels.com suggests the best hotels sited around Honolulu that give you easy access to visit landmarks, attractions and shopping malls. Whether you are looking for high-end or staying within your budget, there is a hotel room just for you in Honolulu. Some of Honolulu's best hotels are the Hyatt Regency Waikiki beach resort, Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club, Coconut Waikiki Hotel, and the Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Resort.
Choose from 427 of excellent hotels with 117119 of genuine reviews to make your hotel search a breeze. Don't forget to check out for wonderful discounts and rewards from Hotels.com discount code for that last-minute cheap hotel deals for a wonderful vacation in Honolulu. Book your adventurous trip to Honolulu today on Hotels.com.
We do more than just hotels...
Not sure where to go? Here are some popular destinations you may like
- Waikiki Beach
Not found the right property yet? Explore other destinations or refine your current search further.
Top cities in United States of America
- New York Hotels
- San Francisco Hotels
- Los Angeles Hotels
- Las Vegas Hotels
- Boston Hotels
- Chicago Hotels
- Washington Hotels
- Orlando Hotels
- San Diego Hotels
- Seattle Hotels
- Anaheim Hotels
- Miami Hotels
- Philadelphia Hotels
- New Orleans Hotels
- Hotels near Ko Olina Golf Club, Ko Olina
- Hotels near International Market Place, Honolulu
- Hotels near Chaminade University of Honolulu, Honolulu
- Hotels near University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu
- Hotels near Moana Surfrider, Honolulu
- Hotels near Honolulu Zoo, Honolulu
- Hotels near Honolulu Harbor, Honolulu
- Hotels near Neal S. Blaisdell Center, Honolulu
- Hotels near Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park, Honolulu
- Hotels near Hawaii State Capitol, Honolulu
- Hotels near Manoa, Honolulu
- Hotels near Nuuanu - Punchbowl, Honolulu
- Hotels near Ala Moana, Honolulu
- Hotels near St Louis Heights, Honolulu
- Hotels near 'Aina Haina, Honolulu
- Hotels near Makiki, Honolulu
- Hotels near Maunalani Heights, Honolulu
- Hotels near Hawaii Loa Ridge, Honolulu
- Hotels near Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis, Honolulu
- Hotels near Makiki - Lower Punchbowl - Tantalus, Honolulu
- Hotels near Kuliouou - Kalani Iki, Honolulu
- Hotels near Pacific Heights, Honolulu
- Hotels near Tantalus, Honolulu
- Hotels near Palolo, Honolulu
- Hotels near Waialae Iki, Honolulu
- Four Star Hotels in Honolulu
- Five Star Hotels in Honolulu
- Three Star Hotels in Honolulu
- Two Star Hotels in Honolulu
- Breakfast included Hotels in Honolulu
- WiFi included Hotels in Honolulu
- Kitchen Hotels in Honolulu
- Parking available Hotels in Honolulu
- Pool Hotels in Honolulu
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Honolulu
- Gym Hotels in Honolulu
Top rated Honolulu Hotels
- Large Corner Condo in Beach Tower Steps to Beach/Quiet views/FREE Night Special
- Ala Moana Hotel Luxury 5 Star condo great Rates <br>
- Gorgeous Estate on the Slopes of Diamond Head
- Private & Modern East Oahu Guest Suite for 4 (30 Day Min)
- Waikiki Shore 1404: The Full Beachfront Experience with Incredible Views Too!
Recently added Honolulu Hotels
- NEW LISTING! Aqua Palms 816 (Studio Condo) with Pool and Ocean view by RedAwning
- WaterMark Waikiki 2104 2bd/2ba/1pa Ocean/Harbor View - 1K1Q
- Panoramic view (ocean, canal)! Waikiki Wyndham Royal Garden
- Cozy and Warm Modern Studio near Waikiki Beach!!!
- Ocean Views, X-tra Large Unit! Modern Kitchen, WiFi, Private Lanai, AC, Flat Screens–Waikiki Grand 8
Other Honolulu Hotels
- THE GRAND EXPERIENCE - SPACIOUS 2 BED ON THE BEACH
- Epic Waikiki Ocean & Diamond Head Views
- Marriott's Ko’Olina Beach Club Stunning 1280+ SF 2 BDRM Mountain View
- Quiet and relaxing Waikiki Queen Bed Studio Suite near Marina
- *Professionally Sanitized*Ocean View + Full Kitchen + Amenities At The Ilikai
Cities near to Honolulu