Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay Accommodation & Rooms
Situated in Urayasu, Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay is in the entertainment district and close to Disneyland® Tokyo and Tokyo DisneySea®. Additional area attractions include Tokyo Sea Life Park and Kasai Rinkai Park.
Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay has hot springs. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Urayasu hotel features 2 restaurants. This is a smoke-free property.
The 380 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay include safes and slippers. Complimentary wired high-speed Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$310
- Traditional Room, Non Smoking, Advanced Purchase
- Standard Twin Room, Non-Smoking, Advanced Purchase
- Standard Quadruple Room, Non Smoking, Advanced Purchase
- Traditional Room, Non Smoking
- Standard Twin Room, Non-Smoking
- Japanese and Western Room, Non Smoking, Advanced Purchase
- Standard Quadruple Room, Non Smoking
- Japanese and Western Room, Non Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 380 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Urayasu hotels
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe
Top Urayasu hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Urayasu
- Annex Katsutaro RyokanFrom
"Cosy ryokan in the middle of a charming neighbourhood. Just a few minutes' walk from Nippori station for Narita airport and Yamanote line, or Sendagi Tokyo Metro station. Plenty…"Mar 8, 2015
- ROYAL PARK HOTEL THE SHIODOME , TokyoFrom
"Hotel location is conveniently accessible and close-by to many restaurants and amenities. Room space is reasonable for business purpose...strong Wifi signal in room and hotel…"Mar 8, 2015
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo KyobashiFrom
"The location is a little obscure but still within 5-10 minute walk from Tokyo train station. The reception is on the second storey which can be a little confusing. Staff are…"Mar 7, 2015
- Ginza Grand HotelFrom
"Many reviews have stated how tiny the rooms are but nothing prepared me for this. I have stayed in very small rooms in Japan and even other places in Europe but this takes the…"Mar 7, 2015
DiningLala italiana - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Kai - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only.
Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay Accommodation & Rooms’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Self parking costs JPY 1000 per night with in/out privileges
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 1200 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.