Lastarria Suites Accommodation & Rooms
Situated in Santiago, Lastarria Suites is close to Santa Lucia Hill, Palacio de la Moneda, and Santiago Town Square. Also nearby are Plaza de la Constitucion and San Cristobal Hill.
In addition to tour/ticket assistance, Lastarria Suites features laundry facilities. Onsite parking is offered for a surcharge. This is a smoke-free property.
Lastarria Suites has 35 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with cable channels.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 800 1205131from S$67
- Duplex, 1 King Bed
- Standard Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 35 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 20 floors
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Valet parking *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Santiago hotels
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Year Built 2010
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
Top Santiago hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Santiago
- Hotel Boutique TremoFrom
"The location was perfect! Right by the pubs of Bellavista and San Cristobal is at the end of the streets. I loved the decor of the quaint hotel and they even had a patio for you…"Jan 29, 2015
- Su Merced Hotel BoutiqueFrom
"Staff were excellent and keen to help, John especially; I'd asked for quite a bit of assistance with restaurant reservations during my stay. Only standout quibble is that the…"Dec 14, 2014
- Hotel Ismael 312From
"I had one night in Santiago with an early airport transfer, the Ismael 312 helped arrange the transfer and offered me a good coffee without my asking as I would not be having…"Dec 14, 2014
- Infinity SuitesFrom
Lastarria Suites Accommodation & Rooms’s small print
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.